$ 19.99 USD
No personal identification required
No credit check required
No service contract commitment
No deposit required
No roaming fees
Simply insert the 3-in-1 self-activating SIM card that comes with the kit into your unlocked device and it will automatically select the appropriate network for you. Please enable roaming and restart your device to complete the activation.
Alternatively, you can activate the service by following the instructions below if automatic activation fails:
Activation can be done in India, Myanmar, Nepal, Qatar or Sri Lanka. The kit must be activated by Nov 30, 2019 and is valid for 30 days upon initial activation3.
1. This Middle East & India 8 Days Kit has unlimited data allowance. Once your total data usage in India, Myanmar, Nepal, Qatar & Sri Lanka reaches 5GB “Fair Usage Level”, the upload/download speed may be reduced to not less than 128kbps and tethering & Peer-to-Peer services may not be available. Data allowance can be used in India, Myanmar, Nepal, Qatar & Sri Lanka only.
2. The SIM card provides 3G/4G network service. The actual connection speed maybe affected by different factors such as the relative position between you and the transmitting station, server’s capacity, Internet traffic conditions, number of users, maximum network supporting speed of device, hardware, software and other factors.
3. When the SIM validity expires, the unused data, stored values, voice and SMS will be forfeited.
4. Services are powered by AIS. AIS reserves its right of final interpretation.
5. Compatible with most unlocked iOS®, Android®, and Windows® smartphones/devices. Actual compatibility and available features may vary by region, carrier, manufacturer and device.